Free Download Microsoft Office. Ms office 2019 is the Best complete, cross-platform, cross-device solution for the modern workplace. It includes smart tools for 2020.This article shows how to download and install the full version of Microsoft Office for PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Microsoft Office 2019 on your computer. You can also use online Ms office 2o2o here.
About the software
Free Download Microsoft Office 2019 is the 2019 version of the well-known Microsoft Office productivity software, and is the official successor to Office 2016. It was released commercially for Windows 10 on September 24, 2018. Some features previously Reserved for Office 365 subscribers are available in this version. This occurs after April 27, 2018, where Microsoft released Office 2019 Commercial Preview for Windows 10.
Since its inception in 1990, Microsoft Office has helped businesses and individuals create value for the economy around them more than ever, and it’s all because of the revolutionary applications and features that Microsoft Office offers. Here, we’ll go over what those features are and what they can do.
Of course, the first thing that comes to everyone’s mind when talking about Microsoft Office is the infamous Microsoft Word. Microsoft Word is a word processing application that allows the user to write essays, books, letters, exams, wedding invitations, etc. Basically anything that has to do with the written word, Microsoft Word has it covered. Microsoft Word offers you many features to help you with whatever you are working on, such as templates, tutorials on how to use Word, and much more. So go ahead, write the next great American novel, or impress your teacher with a knowledgeable essay. Microsoft Word will make it so easy.
Microsoft Excel is another application within Microsoft Office that is probably the second most popular, linked to Microsoft PowerPoint. Microsoft Excel is for spreadsheets, labels, and other things in that category. Excel can be used for business reports, shelf labels, accounting and accounting records, or whatever you have. If you are working for a company, you are probably using Excel. All apps have templates, and Excel is no different, with templates for calendars, forecasts, daily planners, or whatever. Excel is very useful in administration and is a very important addition to Microsoft Office.
Microsoft PowerPoint is the presentation application in Microsoft Office. PowerPoint can also help with many things, but it is mainly used to create visual aids for speeches or presentations. Honestly, there really isn’t all that to say about PowerPoint, but while it lags behind in its use, it still deserves a place as the most widely used Microsoft Office programs within the Office suite.
While there are other programs in the Microsoft Office suite, such as Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Outlook, that handle email, Microsoft OneNote, which is used for note taking, Microsoft Access, which is a mathematical database application. , and Microsoft Publisher, which deals with the publication of things like business cards and pamphlets, the three programs mentioned above are the most widely used and appreciated in the entire Microsoft Office line.
However, they are all used frequently, and they all have their unique purposes and strengths.One thing is for sure, and that is that Microsoft will continue to update its programs and services in the future to better serve its customers when it comes to Microsoft Office as they come out with new versions of the software every three years and are regularly updated to eliminate bugs and possible malfunctions.
The world would simply be a different place without Microsoft Office, and hopefully this brief overview has shown you what Microsoft Office is and what you can do with it.
In both Office 2013 and 2016, multiple editions containing client applications were available in Click-to-Run (Microsoft App-V) and in the traditional Windows Installer installation formats. For Office 2019, Microsoft announced that client applications will only have the Click-to-Run installer, while application servers will have the traditional MSI installer.
Microsoft Office 2019 system requirements
- 1 GHz processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- 3 GB of available disk space; it is better to have additional space for temporary files
- Screen resolution of a minimum of 1280 x 800
- Windows 7 SP1 or higher operating system; It works best on the latest operating system according to Microsoft
- The browsers used should be the latest versions or the versions immediately prior to the latest versions
- At least .Net 3.5; preferred 4.5 LCR
- A Microsoft account (which naturally has a OneDrive account attached).
How to download and install Microsoft Office 2019
- Click the download buttons below and finish downloading the necessary files. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on the download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Before continuing, make sure that you have uninstalled and removed all files related to Microsoft Office 2013, 2016 or later.
- Open the “Software Files” folder and mount “Microsoft.Office_2016_2019_x64_Multilanguage_16.0.11029.20079.iso”. If you don’t know how to mount files, .
- Run “OInstall.exe” as administrator. Change Microsoft Office 2016 to Microsoft Office 2019. Here you can choose which tools and version of Office 2019 you need. You can also change the language. When you have selected all the variables you need, select “Install Office” and wait for Microsoft Office to finish installing.
- Start Microsoft Word and you will be asked to activate it. Close the topic.
- Now you have to decrypt the software – right click on the “ACTIVATOR” file and select “Run as administrator”. Wait for the software to finish activating.
- You now have the full version of Microsoft Office 2019, without limitations, installed on your computer.
File # 1 (2.94GB)